Above left is my first attempt at the colour circle using Windsor & Newton Designers Gouache. I found it fairly straightforward but struggled with red violet and think that the orange could be a little redder.
Above right is a second attempt using Daler Rowney System3 original acrylic and WILKO 80g paper. I much preferred the gouache and 180gsm Hobbycraft premium artist pad. The acrylic paint didn’t adhere well on the 80g paper. I am still not happy with the red-violet which I found difficult to mix. I didn’t feel either of my ‘cool’ reds were quite ‘magenta’ enough for the hue I was hoping for.